Contract Law - Bob Notestine
PHP Core Credit
Basic contract law, using contracts and clauses to protect yourself, developing contracts such as leases, options, purchase contracts, etc., for the real estate investment business.
Bob will discuss everything you need to know about the real estate closing process including the various aspects and stages of real estate closings.
- deeds and the recording process
- assembling the documents/closing statements
- title policy issues; liens; how to read settlement statements
- common real estate disputes including earnest money
- non-disclosure of conditions affecting the property
- Using the correct words and phrases in your contracts can save you from financial loss.